Sharon’s Timeless Tutorials
Enjoy access to Sharon Blain’s extensive collection of timeless tutorials. These are her renowned step-by-step tutorials that were created in the last decade and stand the test of time!
The techniques taught are timeless and will provide you with a wealth of proven formulas and knowledge that you can adapt in your styling today.
Get ready to learn strong, essential skills and master the techniques that have crowned Sharon, 5x Educator of the Year and have taught thousands of hairdressers around the world.
– Over 25 hours of education
– Access to 17 collections with 6 or more tutorials in each collection. Click the Access Course Here tab to view the collections featured.
– Over 100 individual timeless tutorials
– Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
– Learn techniques and finished looks for bridal, prom/formal, red carpet, special events hair and beautiful avant-garde styling
-Available to view on any device
Who is this suitable for?
This is the perfect for hair stylists, hairdressers, freelance stylists, bridal providers, recent graduates in hair and makeup, graduated or seasoned makeup artists and creative and artistic individuals looking to expand their skill set.
The important details
-Stream all videos for 6 months
-For all of Sharon’s latest tutorials, please visit our course page and search for The latest step-by-step tutorials
- Sessions 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 133
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- After Dark – 7 tutorials
- Beautiful Brides Vol 1 – 7 tutorials
- Beautiful Brides Vol 2 – 7 tutorials
- Beautiful Brides Vol 3 – 7 tutorials
- Jewel Collection – 6 tutorials
- How To Do Creative Braids Vol 1 – 7 tutorials
- How To Do Creative Braids Vol 2 – 7 tutorials
- On Set With Sharon Blain – 13 tutorials
- Red Carpet Collection Vol 1 – 7 tutorials
- Red Carpet Collection Vol 2 – 7 tutorials
- Vintage Reinvented – 6 tutorials
- Stitched Up – 7 tutorials
- How To Do Vintage Waves – 7 tutorials
- Long Hair Vol 1 – 12 tutorials
- How To Use a Pony Extension – 7 tutorials
- How To Use Creative Tongs – 3 tutorials