Floral Brides 15 March 2021
Join international long hair educator, Sharon Blain, for her latest online class, Floral Brides. Featuring detailed instructions for six of the most on trend looks for 2021. All looks taught can be translated perfectly for prom, formal and special events hair.
- Date: Monday 15th March 2020.
- 3 look and learn demonstration.
- Time: 9am sharp until approximately 12:00pm Sydney, Eastern standard time.
- Replay available if you can’t make the live stream.
- Learn 6 stunning and on-trend bridal looks for the upcoming season.
- Live Q&A chat with Sharon.
- You will receive lifetime access to all edited tutorials.
Get ready to learn
- Sharon’s renowned simple classic techniques that will deliver stunning trend bridal hair with guaranteed results.
- Hot tips for preparation.
- Unique wet settings.
- Sharon’s new wave tonging technique.
- The best products to use.
- Structure and setting patterns.
- Polished long-lasting curls.
- How to achieve the perfect flat finger waves with sewing.
- How to work with curly hair.
- How to apply padding and why a secret braid is essential as a pinning base.
- Fantastic new looks that convert perfectly into today’s beautiful bridal trends.
- Each look individually builds on from a range of basic techniques from contemporary classics to this year’s ultimate chic bridal designs.
Are you ready to?
- Gainmore confidence to help deal with demanding brides.
- Take your bridal business to the next level.
- Refresh your approach to dressing bridal hair.
- Lifetime access to edited finished looks.
- Class notes.
- Tool list.
- SBE Certificate.
- Live Q&A chat with Sharon.
- 4K high definition viewing experience.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all bridal stylists and individuals with a desire to create a name for themselves in the bridal industry. Perfect for hairdressers wishing to grow their skills in bridal hair and for makeup artists wanting to expand their bridal hair skills.
Early Bird Special AU$99.00 till Friday 12 March 2021 then AU$199
International customers can browse the site in their currency and will check out in Australian dollars. You will be billed in your currency.
Begins at 9am sharp until approximately 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST). To see the time in your time zone, click here
Finish time may vary due to live broadcast. Replay available if you cannot make the session as well as lifetime access to edited tutorials.
- 48 hours prior to workshop, you will receive via your registered email address instructions to join us live and access your downloadable files. You will be accessing the live class through your account on this website.
- This class will be conducted in English. Grab a friend to translate or set up Google Voice.
- Set your alarms so you won’t be late and miss us live.
This is incredible value. Join us for this amazing opportunity. We look forward to coming to your screen soon!
Terms and conditions
No refunds are given if you miss the live workshop. You will receive access to the complete edited looks with lifetime access 3 weeks post live workshop
About Sharon Blain
Sharon is one the most renowned long hair artists in the world today.
She is a multi-award winner who is recognised for her exceptional creativity through stunning photography images that have been published world-wide. Her innovative and unique long hair styling covers the whole spectrum of styling from bridal, red carpet, editorial and extreme but beautiful Avant- Garde hair. Sharon teaches simplified techniques that are easily achievable, simple to execute, and guaranteed to expand hairdressers’ skills technically.
- Sessions 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes