Avant Garde Series 2
Avant-Garde Series 2
Purchase includes 3 month access to view at your leisure.
Get ready to learn and indulge in a wonderful world of Avant-Garde styling with Series 2.
What will you learn?
- Enjoy Sharon’s secrets behind four of her quintessential collections – Renaissance, Dreaming, Ombres Noires and Dentelle
- 16 Avant-Garde looks taking you from the inspiration to finish looks
- Each collection features a mentoring session and a look and learn demonstration
- All the secrets, inspiration and how to achieve a variety of inspiring avant-garde hair art
- Specialised hair piece making and techniques
- Decades of her research will be unlocked with simple methods, techniques and applications
- 3 month access to edited tutorials
- 4K high definition viewing experience
Who is this collection suited for?
Suitable for intermediate and advanced hairdressers and anyone wanting to explore the world of Avant-Garde hairdressing
- Basket Weave
- Heart Shape Bob and The Bowl
- Loop Matting
- Triple Waterfall Braid
- Chopped Up
- The Pompadour
- Vivid Texture
- White Lace
Ombres Noires Collection
- Double Roll
- Retro Bouffant
- Woven Loop
- Crimson Lace
- Dentelle Noir
- Gold Jewel
I was so excited and looking forward to this class and seeing your mad genius at work again. The time was perfect everything was right except I didn’t get to see any of the lives. I lost traction between the first and the second and if there are a third and fourth I’m not sure I’ll be interested. I’ve yet to see the replay and I feel like I’m not investing enough time. You are an amazing teacher, creator, and person and it isn’t you is me. It could also be that everything is mashed together so we don’t see the entire creative process. I miss the two days.
Amazing information, doing the homework and preparation and keeping it simple with s such great inspirations, thank you, Jen
I took Avant-garde 1, and 2.
Amazing! Sharon Blain is a genius, brilliant, priestess, hair Goddess.
She explains, teaches, shows very precise.
Classes are filled with lots of information.
Loved the course very interesting techniques well laid out course to sharon amazing teacher .
Thank you Sharon for sharing your expertise and incredibly creative ideas. Your amazing collections are awesome and inspirational.
I’ve been in this industry as an artist for just over 50 years and am still excited to learn new and innovative ways of creating art with hair.
I have learned a lot and am inspired to use these techniques. I truly appreciate You and your talent.
MaryAnna Wagner Stahl
- Sessions 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 91
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes